+++WARNING!+++

++If you are viewing this record without authorization report to the nearest Holy Ordos Officio for summary judgment++

2012/04/24

Inq. Jericus to Sage Zarkov

+++

205.819.M41

Sage Zarkov,

I have received a letter from ============ on Cyrus Vulpa with disturbing reports. It seems that there is more to all this than I had originally believed. It is essential that I personally lead the team on ==================, but that will leave no one to investigate the events on Cyrus Vulpa. If only I had one more cell of Acolytes, I could address both concerns.

Make a list of available individuals for me to review. From that I will award five of them the status and authority of Acolyte. Make arrangements for them to reach Cyrus Vulpa as soon as possible.

Ave Imperator
-Inq. Jericus

+++

205.819.M41

Inquisitor Jericus,

Attached is a list of all individuals currently on Scintilla which have been in the direct service of  Throne Agents in your command.

Your servant,
Sage Zarkov

+++


206.819.M41

Sage Zarkov,

Prepare Inquisitorial Rosettes for the following individuals:
Sander Tiermann, Cain Hastus Tarntor, Kaltos, Garvel Drustos, Guilliman Alaric Barbosa IV.

Also, be prepared to brief them on their mission to Cyrus Vulpa tomorrow at 13:00 hrs. I expect to be out of the Tricorn before that time, and so you are to use my reception office.

Ave Imperator
-Inq. Jericus

No comments:

Post a Comment